Friday, December 19, 2008

Ahh, semester break!

Yep, Ben and I are both officially now on semester break. We have both decided that we are not doing any more work for the remainder of 2008. Ben turned in all his grades a couple days ago, and my semester grades are now officially posted to my online transcript. I passed all my classes . I will say, I really didn't feel like that was going to be a total guarantee this semester, as my classes weren't particularly easy. My Physiology final was especially difficult I thought (I definitely had a few "oh crap, I should have studied this better" moments when I was doing the renal physiology section of the final). But getting a Pass (aka a "P") is all I, or anyone else, cares about in terms of class grades. As we grad students say, "P's get degrees."

So now, Ben and I are taking advantage of our vacation time by catching up on sleep, pleasure reading, housework, registering for baby items (more on that later), and getting ready for our trip to KY to see his family next week. It is so nice to have relaxed lives again, even if it is only for a couple weeks.

No comments: