Here are my 10 favorite things about fall, in no particular order:
1. Fall Break. My fall break was Thursday and Friday, and it was really nice not to have to go to class. Plus, my advisor let me have those two days off from the lab so I could have some time with Ally.
2. Pumpkins. This includes pumpkins as they are, jack-o-lanterns, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin lattes, etc.
3. Apple cider. Actually, I'm drinking some right now!
5. Cool crisp days. It makes for excellent running weather.
6. Cozy fall fashions, such as scarves and sweaters.
7. Thanksgiving. Three reasons: excellent food, a chance to hang out with friends and family, and 3 days off from school.
8. My birthday.
9. The changing colors on the trees.
10. The smell of a wood fire burning.
What are some of your fall favorites?