Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another semester finished

Winter break is here! I turned in my exams this week and Ben has submitted his final grades, so we are now enjoying a bit of rest from school for the next couple weeks. We often talk about how busy each semester is and how hard we work; trying to complete assignments, study for tests, prep for class lectures, write exams, grade papers, find time to do research and write papers, etc. But as busy as it can be and as stressed out as we may get, I have to say that it feels so good when the semester ends and you know that you automatically have a long break where you don't have to do any of that stuff. The academic calendar is pretty nice after all.

2 comments:

rowan said...

Sit down and relax. Chrissy is a stressful time but at lease you have other loads off your shoulders.

KG said...

Get in touch with me in early January. I would love to get together. Maybe you can bring Ally over to play or we can go to the science museum (I have a membership so it would be free for all of us)!