Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ally is 1 year old!

Today is Ally's first birthday. In some ways, I can't believe the year has already gone by, but in other ways I can't believe that it's ONLY been a year! To do a little "then and now" comparison, here are a few pics from May 4th-ish 2009, and May 4th-ish 2010.

Me, 40 weeks pregnant, and 1 week before Ally was actually born (remember that I was induced at 41 weeks)


Me, this past Easter, 11 months post-partum. I returned to my pre-pregnancy weight fairly quickly (thank you genetics, running, and nursing!), and all my pre-pregnancy clothes fit like they used to


Ally, right after coming home from the hospital


Ally as a 1-year old

Here are some more pics of her opening her first round of birthday cards and presents from her aunts and uncles.



No comments: