Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More overdue photos

Here are some more overdue pics from last month-Halloween and my parents' visit.

Trick-or-treating: Elaina and Victoria, and Ally and me. It was the girls' first trick-or-treating experience. I'll bet they thought it was kind of weird walking up to random people's houses and collecting candy (little do they know that in a few years, they will think this is awesome).

Minnie Mouse and UNC cheerleader on our front steps.

I even dressed up too, as an astronaut. I'm wearing my old flight suit from Space Camp 1997.

Ally loves to have books read to her, so here begins a series of photos of her being read to; first by Ben

Then with my mom.

Next with me.

And lastly with my dad, whom Ally now calls Pa-Pa.

Family photo.

Ally took a shine to my dad's LSU hat. They got her to say "Go Tigers!"

We also visited Andy and Michelle's farm, which we hadn't done in about 6 months. Since then, they have had some animal turnover, with sheep, chicken, and duck comings and goings, and unfortunately the passing of dear Linus the Beagle last Easter. Here's Ally meets one of their new dogs, a rather large and jovial Anatolian Shepherd named Basil.

Ally admires a lop-eared rabbit.

Petting said lop-eared rabbit.

I couldn't resist a cuddle with Abe, the other Anatolian Shepherd.

At the park near our house, swinging on the swingset.

No comments: