Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New home and office furniture

Last weekend, Ben and I purchased a new dining table. It replaces the 38-year old table that my parents got when they first got married, but got passed to us when we got married (they also had a new dining table and did not need it anymore). The old table new lives under our guest bed, to be brought out when we have the whole family over like at last year's Thanksgiving. Ben and I are loving our new table, as we can comfortably seat 8 people around it, and if people have especially small backsides, it might even seat 10.

I also acquired a new piece of office furniture; a nice big whiteboard. It is awesome. I have already used a good bit of it to write out my conceptual models for my dissertation. I feel so scientific now, as every good (and slightly nerdy) scientist needs access to a personal whiteboard.

1 comment:

John Adam said...

Great article, thanks for sharing this great post.