Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Training-Week 8 summary

Half marathon: I'm now halfway through my training for this event. This past week was an easy running week, as I alluded to in the week 7 update. All my runs were either 5 or 6 miles, so it was a bit of a "recovery" week. Now we are stepping up the mileage and pace once more.

8 weeks down, 8 to go.

Comps: Well, last week, I worked on several of the remaining practice questions. This week is it! Just 3 days till comps. I will be SO happy when it's done. I feel pretty well prepared; of course, there are some topics that I feel less proficient in than others, but luckily we do get some choices to pick from when answering the questions. Wish me luck!

8 and a half weeks down, 3 days to go.

1 comment:

Michelle Casad said...

It's not really a light at the end of the tunnel when it's over, it's more like a big rock knocks you on the head and you will be wobbly and tired for several days of recovery :) But you're almost there!! Good luck.