Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Furry Friends

Okay, I'm not sure if this is a pregnancy craving or not, but lately I have really been wanting to hang out with furry pets. Ben and I don't currently have any pets, and I'm not suggesting that we get one at this time, but sometimes I wish I had a big furry dog that I could take running with me, or that would curl up with us on the couch (a cat or large rabbit would work here too). So instead, I'll post a couple pictures of the dogs that live at Ben's parents' house. The chocolate lab is Penny, the dark multicolored mutt is Dakota, and the lighter dog is Katie. Luckily we'll get to see them at Christmas so I can get my large dog fix. I just need to figure out how to take their pictures so that their eyes don't glow.

2 comments:

Michelle Casad said...

You can come hug our furry beasts anytime!!

Thanks for doing that on Saturday (and thanks for the cookies)!!!!

VA said...

Christine's dark multi-colored mutt is named Dakota, too! How funny!