Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Major sale at Old Navy-Go Now!

Last night, we went shopping at Old Navy to use up a couple gift cards we got for Christmas. I will say that I love Old Navy; it is where I buy virtually all of my clothes. Last night I really loved it because they had so much great stuff in stock; lots of shirts in beautifully vivid colors; and for great prices (lots of buy 1 get 1 half-off deals). I bought 4 shirts and a skirt and saved over $30, and with my gift cards, I only ended up charging about $7 on my Old Navy credit card, for which I also received a $5 coupon to use on my next purchase. So for anyone who is needing some new clothes for the fall, or is having a shopping itch, go to Old Navy now!

In other unrelated news, Ally is now a bi-roller, in that she has rolled from both tummy to back and back to tummy. She doesn't do it all the time, but she usually does it when she is chasing her thumb. Sometimes it is like watching a dog chase its tail.

No comments: