Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Employment!

At the moment, it doesn't seem possible that there could be life after the PhD because it feels like this process is never going to end.  But in reality, there is life on the other side, and it comes in the form of employment for next school year.  I have signed a contract to stay at UNC next year and teach part time as a Lecturer in my department.  I am really excited about this opportunity, because I'll get to keep teaching Physiology and working with the undergrads and masters students in our lab, I'll get to be part of the faculty, and I will be honest, I am really looking forward to the change of pace, professionally speaking. 

But until then, so much work still to be done! 

2 comments:

Michelle Casad said...

Congrats! Sounds great! Maybe we can have lunch together again!

Julia said...

Congrats!!