Friday, October 12, 2012

What I observed from last night's VP debate

I was particularly excited to watch last night's debate, mostly because of the historic first being that both VP candidates are Catholic (as am I).  Of course, we had to wait until almost the end of the debate before the moderator asked the really juicy questions!  Here are some things I observed.

1.  Joe Biden is old enough to be Paul Ryan's dad.
2.  Joe Biden still has that flashy smile.
3.  Joe Biden is definitely not afraid to speak his mind and say it like it is.
4.  The dynamic between the candidates and the moderator was way better than it was for last week's debate.
5.  Both candidates were energetic in discussing their points, unlike last week's debate.  I wonder if they both drank caffeinated beverages beforehand.
6.  I'm still not sure the Republican ticket understands math.
7.  I still think a talent segment or silly costume segment would be fun.

Looking forward to the next one!

No comments: