Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Buried in the books

So things have been a bit busy lately. We really hit the ground running this semester. I had a lab report due last Friday, and I have a powerpoint presentation to give in my advanced exercise physiology class this afternoon. I feel like I have been literally swimming in articles and textbooks. But after today, things will slow down a bit for a week or so and I can finally come up for air.

I also want to give a shout-out to my friend Michelle (co-owner of Linus the Beagle in my prior post). She is a grad student in cell biology at Duke, and she is taking her prelims on Monday, so she has really been buried in books for a while. GOOD LUCK MICHELLE!!! I'm sure she'll kick butt.

2 comments:

Michelle Casad said...

Thanks dude!!! Any good vibes coming my way are greatly appreciated!!

Dr. Beth Evans said...

No problem dude!!! I will be experiencing your pain in approximately 7 months when I have to take my comprehensive exams. We grad students have to stick together!