Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tough week

This week has been quite a doozie. Ben and I are flying to New Orleans tomorrow for my cousin's wedding, and we won't get back until Monday. In the meantime, I have been scrambling to get as much work done as I can before leaving. In the process, I have probably averaged about 4-5 hours of sleep per night. Between Monday and today, I have written 2 article critiques, completed a research methods homework assignment, written and posted a quiz for the physiology class that I TA, and graded upwards of 100 dietary assessments that my students turned in yesterday and today. When I get back on Monday, I will have more article critiques and a lab report to write, both due on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am taking some of my work with me in the hopes that I can get some done on the plane or after everyone else has gone to bed. Oh yeah, I also have to prepare next week's lesson plans for my PE classes that I teach. And our plane leaves at 6:20 am tomorrow morning and I still have to pack! Eek! I fear that I won't be getting a good night's sleep until sometime late next week. . .

No comments: