Monday, November 10, 2008

New favorite dog breed

Ben and I like to watch America's Heartland on PBS on Sunday mornings. Yesterday, they did a spot about a couple that raises goats, and to guard them, they have 2 Great Pyrenees dogs. I think that I must add the Great Pyrenees to my list of favorite dog breeds. They are these enormous fluffy white dogs, and I'm sure that cuddling up with one of them would certainly satisfy my craving for furry animal bonding. I found some cool Google images, so I'll post them here.



1 comment:

Michelle Casad said...

Jane and Jerry Kyle from STM have one of these dogs. Also, Andy's friends who gave us the sheep have 3 of these dogs to guard all their animals!! They are HUGE, and I feel sorry for them in the summer.

But I agree that snuggling with one of them would make great movie watching comfort!! :)