Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Basketball-shaped belly


I am now posting my latest belly-progression shot, at 35 weeks. I look like a am carrying a basketball around my mid-section, which I guess is appropriate, being that we're in the middle of March Madness (go Heels!!!).

All other things pregnancy-related are going pretty well. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and Ally is head-down, which is good. That means that all the movements and body parts I've been feeling are likely her elbows, feet, knees, and backside. I am having some trouble sleeping, and my feet and ankles are swollen pretty much all the time, but that's to be expected. I now get to go to the doctor every week. It is hard to believe that she is almost here!

1 comment:

VA said...

Doesn't it seem like it takes forever and then, at the end, you wonder how 40 weeks managed to fly by so quickly! We're so excited for you!