Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Break!

Finally, it is here, my favorite part of the spring semester. In reality, UNC spring break doesn't start until Monday, but since my physiology class was cancelled this morning, I'm starting my break today. Now, I do still have schoolwork I have to get done, but at least classes aren't meeting so no actual assignments are due next week. That makes me very happy because the last 3 weeks have been absolutely crazy.

In any case, my spring break plans are really not that exciting. I need to start getting my documents ready for my first year review (a requirement that all the PhD students in my program have to do), preparing similar documents for an upcoming meeting with my PhD committee, sorting through the hand-me-down baby clothes we've received so far, and getting the nursery ready. At least these are all things I can do in the comfort of my own home and in the comfort of my pajamas :)

1 comment:

Michelle Casad said...

Here's something to take up loads of time during spring break:

http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/

This is an ex-grad student from Duke.