Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Breather

I took the final for the membrane biophysics module of my physiology class on Monday. Since I am not taking the next module, I don't have to go to that class again until the cardiovascular/renal module starts on October 22nd. Yay! This is nice because for the next month, I don't have class on Wednesdays or Fridays. Now, this doesn't mean that I will stay at home in my PJs in front of the TV, but it does mean that I can prepare better for my other two classes, and I can finish working on a manuscript that is based on my master's thesis, or other research items that my advisor has for me to work on. I feel like my mood has gotten much better this week, and I have even gotten home early enough to make dinner three nights in a row. And I'm not just talking about heating up a can of soup either; I've actually pulled out recipes and made real stuff! (We're often very improvisational with meals in our house, so it's kind of fun to put together a real dish once in a while.)

The light mood may only last a couple weeks, because I have 2 midterms and a presentation during the week of October 6th. But luckily the week afterward includes Fall Break.

No comments: