Friday, January 30, 2009

Has someone thought of this yet?

I'm in the part of my pregnancy where I don't sleep as deeply as I used to. Part of this is because I halfway wake up at various times during the night to shift positions. Since I'm waking up more, I think I tend to be more aware of my dreams and remember them. Most of them aren't anything special, although a couple nights ago, I had this really cool one. I think I was at a conference or something and I was going to fix myself a cup of coffee from a self-serve coffee machine. It kind of resembled a fountain drink dispenser, and one spout had the coffee, one had the milk, but the other spouts had all kinds of fancy options. I think one had whipped cream, one had a mint whipped cream, and another had chocolate mint shavings. It was a pretty great coffee experience, and it made me wonder why something like this doesn't exist. It would be pretty amazing if it did, and I'll bet it would be a big hit too.

Note that for all you non-coffee drinkers, I'm sure that we could make one of the spouts a hot-chocolate spout. That would be pretty awesome with the mint whipped cream.

No comments: