Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Training-Week 4 summary

Half marathon: This past week was intended to be an easy running week, with all easy runs and no long runs. The weather was still really hot and humid; man am I ready for fall! We went to Asheville Tuesday-Friday, so I had to rearrange my running schedule at bit, but I got it all done.

4 down, 12 to go.

Comps: I am a little behind schedule because we were out of town, but that's okay because I planned for that when I was creating my study schedule. I can't believe that I've been studying for this thing for almost a month now; I mean, I've covered a lot of material, but there's so much more to go! In any case, I ploughed my way through the endocrine and immune systems, which are the most confusing and complicated in my opinion, and I'm not sure I really have a great handle on them. This week though, we relax a bit with some sports nutrition topics like body composition and dieting.

Incidentally, comps are exactly one month from today. (cue ominous scary music)

4 down, 5 to go.

No comments: