Monday, January 28, 2008

Training summary-Week 3

This week was a hard week, and I'm not really sure why either. I did a total volume of 36 miles, which is an appropriate progression. Okay, actually it was the 3 runs at the beginning of the week that felt hard, like my legs were heavier than normal. That's probably a sign that I should make sure I stay well hydrated and eat enough carbohydrates. My tempo run felt particularly grueling; I really felt like I was pushing hard, but even so, I came in a bit slower than I should have. My runs on Saturday and Sunday were better, although my footpod battery died in the middle of my long run on Sunday, so I had to go by time as to what I though 11 miles had been. I haven't looked at my training schedule for this coming week, but I think it will be more of the same.

3 weeks down, 10 to go

No comments: