Monday, July 2, 2007

My favorite animals

In today's post, I am highlighting my four favorite animals: dogs, horses, lop-eared rabbits, and sheep. Of these four, the only one that I have any substantial personal experience with are dogs. I grew up with a dog, and Ben and I used to foster for the Neuse River Golden Retriever Rescue (see link on the right). Dogs are great family companions, they display perfect unconditional love, and they can make excellent running partners. Ben's family has owned horses for quite a few years, and Ben used to ride. I like horses because they are really pretty, and they can be pets as well as used for work. As for lop-eared rabbits and sheep, well, they are both just so darn cute and cuddly! Okay, I've never actually tried to cuddle with a sheep, and maybe they aren't actually into being cuddled, but still, they look really sweet. Maybe one day, we can buy a place with some land and we can own a couple dogs, horses, lop-eared rabbits, and sheep. To the mix, I'd also add some cows, goats, cats, ducks, and geese.

Below are pics of my favorites of my 4 favorite animals: A Golden Retriever pup, a Clydesdale horse, a French lop rabbit, and a flock of fluffy white sheep.




No comments: