Sunday, July 29, 2007

Training-Week 2 summary

Half-marathon: Unfortunately I didn't meet my weekly mileage quota; I woke up too late this morning to get my 9-mile long run done, so I just did a 5-mile easy run. I also realized that I was doing my easy runs too fast; I should be doing them 60-90 seconds slower than my race pace and I was doing them about 30 seconds slower than my race pace. However, I did have a really good tempo run on Thursday.

2 weeks down, 14 to go.

Comps: This has been a good week for studying. I practiced a couple metabolism questions and started studying muscle, cardiovascular, and respiratory physiology. After I finish respiration, I'll practice some more questions. I also made a change of scenery and took my books to a coffee shop to study this week. I am generally feeling at peace.

2 weeks down, 7 to go.

No comments: